Last Updated: December 9, 2022.
Scope of Application
Information We Collect and How We Use Your Information
There are three general categories of information we collect: (1) Information you give to us; (2) Information we automatically collect from your use of the Site or the App; (3) Information we collect from third parties.
We use your information in several different ways. What we do with your information depends on when we collect it and what we collect.
Information you give to us
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, and password)
- Additional profile information (such as date of birth, gender, location, and preferred language)
- Your payment information (such as your credit/debit card number, security/CVV code, and expiration date)
- Your communications and contact history with us (such as service call recordings, chat and instant messages, or communications with our social media channels)
- Other information (such as product reviews, forum posts, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
Information we automatically collect from your use of the Site or the App
- Purchase history and saved items (such as what you bought, what you've placed in or removed from your cart, or what items you've saved)
- Log data and device information (such as details about how you've used the Site or the App, IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, location data and page/product views or clicks)
- Geo-location information (such as IP address, browser information or mobile GPS information)
Information we collect from third parties, including third party services (for example if you link, connect, or login to the Site or the App with your Google, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts) or other sources (such as your contacts or brands we partner with)
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number and password)
- Social media handles (such as your Twitter or Instagram handle)
- Other information (such as demographic data, fraud detection information and information about you and your activities, experiences and interactions on and off the Site and the App)
When We Share Your Information
We share your information with the following categories of recipients as an essential part of being able to provide the Site, the App, the Service and related services and offerings, including customer service, to you:
- Companies and individuals that help us deliver our products to you, such as suppliers, payment service providers, logistics professionals, and delivery and freight companies.
- Professional service providers who help us run our business, such as marketing companies, software vendors, consultants, and advertising partners.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) and payment processors or financing providers and card issuing banks if you choose to use their services or offerings.
- Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to measure, analyze and understand how our customers use the Site and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us evaluate your use of the Site, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Customer preference cookies, which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you.
We may also use web beacons to help us identify your computer and evaluate user behavior, such as reactions to promotions. Web beacons are small GIF files that can be embedded in other graphics, emails, or similar. To prevent web beacons on our site, you can use tools such as AdBlock Plus. To prevent web beacons in emails, please set your mail program so that no HTML is displayed in messages.
Direct Marketing and Behavioral Advertising
We may directly send you marketing communications and materials by email, postal mail, and other channels to keep you informed of new products, promotions, and to provide other information we think may be of interest to you. You can stop receiving direct marketing messages from us at any time by clicking any "unsubscribe" link in any marketing message you receive from us. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to process your request and update our systems. Note that if you request that we stop sending you marketing messages, we will continue to send you administrative and service communications (such as order updates and other important or transactional information).
Please note that if you use more than one name or email address when communicating with Epic Renewal or using the Site of App, you may continue to receive communications from us to any name or email address not specified in your opt-out request.
Information for California Residents
California residents are granted certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Please see below for more information. As allowed by CCPA, Epic Renewal may ask you to confirm certain pieces of personal information so that we may validate your identity and properly service your request.
Delete My Personal Information: You may request that Epic Renewal delete your personal information and direct its service providers to do the same by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your submission, Epic Renewal will (to the extent required by law) delete your personal information and notify you if any exception to this process occurs. Please note that deleting your personal information will result in the closure of your account, and as such, your Epic Renewal experience will be impacted for future site visits.
Access My Personal Information: You may request that Epic Renewal provides you with a copy of the personal information that we hold by emailing email@example.com. You may ask us for this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make the request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months. Please include in the request if you would like to receive any of the following information or if you have a more specific request:
- The categories of personal information Epic Renewal has collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which Epic Renewal collects your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom Epic Renewal has shared your personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information Epic Renewal has collected about you.
Information for Visitors from Outside of the United States
How to Contact Us
We always want to hear from our customers - especially with questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices. Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at:
Epic Renewal LLC
10 Davol Square, Suite 100
Providence, RI 02903