Looking to learn? we're excited to share!
We're eager to share about soil health and zero waste living!
Check out our current workshop offerings below. Our workshops are great for groups, community events, or work teams looking to understand composting better, or learn something new! We're always happy to tweak our content or create something custom for your needs!
Bokashi composting is an anaerobic process, using a culture of bacteria which thrive in an oxygen-free environment. They don’t produce offgassing like landfills, and still lead to a healthy, living end product. A simple way to think about it is that we are fermenting our scraps to make something new and alive.
This process is ideal for indoor composting. It requires less space, offers more input options, and is perfectly suited to an urban environment or anywhere with limited space. It's also easy!
In this workshop, you'll:
- Learn about the Bokashi fermentation process
- Discuss traditional aerobic and anaerobic composting processes
- Learn about the basic tools and processes to apply Bokashi composting at home
- Make Bokashi bran to take and use at home!
Want to understand more about composting and why we do it? Looking for a positive outlook on climate change? This is the workshop for you. We couldn't be more excited about soil health, and we're always thrilled to share!
- Definition and benefits of healthy soil
- Regenerative agriculture and practices
- Composting process and impact
- Tips to build healthy soil at home
Zero Waste Living
Looking to learn how to do more with less? We can help, with useful tips on how to adopt zero waste practices and apply them to your daily life.
- Zero waste principles
- Building new habits
- Tips to be more zero waste at home
- Coming soon - Hands-on sessions: making your own home cleaning products, zero-waste essentials, and new uses for kitchen scraps before compost!