Welcome to Epic Renewal’s Composting Service!
An Epic Renewal subscription provides you with food scrap collection services as dictated by your membership subscription. All membership subscriptions include the use of our collection containers to be used solely for the collection of your organic waste. Acceptable materials are listed in our ‘what we can compost’ document. Collection containers remain the property of Epic Renewal as we exchange them for empty containers as dictated by your membership product. All acceptable material placed in our containers is considered donated material and becomes property of Epic Renewal upon collection. If you have any questions about this statement or other portions of the agreement, feel free to contact us.
Unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, your Epic Renewal Subscription is set to automatically renew and your credit card will be charged the subscription fee based on the subscription product you have selected, to the payment method provided by you, until your trial period expires or you cancel your subscription through the website on your account page or by contacting Epic Renewal via email. If you subscribe for a term of service greater than one month, the subscription will default to auto-renew at the amount set within your business membership product and the term you select (e.g. 3 month/annually) after the term paid unless you cancel your subscription by contacting Epic Renewal via email. You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting Epic Renewal.
By registering for an Epic Renewal Subscription through our site, you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions ("Epic Renewal Terms"), which applies to all subscription services. Epic Renewal reserves the right to change, update and revise any portion of the Epic Renewal Terms at any time, at its sole discretion, by posting the most current version of the Epic Renewal Terms here. If you choose not to accept the changes to the terms, you have the option to terminate your Epic Renewal Subscription.
- The designated billing date for your residential subscription is listed on the product page when you select your subscription and listed again at checkout. Our residential products renew on the 1st and 2nd of the month depending on whether you have selected a pickup or dropoff service. If your trial period expires, your service will terminate at the end of your last billed month (e.g. if your last trial period payment was January 2 then your final container will be collected the first week in February) Business Subscription products will auto-renew every 3 months unless you have signed up for a discounted annual subscription which will auto-renew on the same date as your original purchase in subsequent years until you terminate or update your subscription.
- By purchasing or activating an Epic Renewal subscription, you authorize Epic Renewal to charge the contribution amount you designated on the recurring cycle you choose (e.g. monthly, quarterly, annually). By purchasing or activating an Epic Renewal subscription, you elect automatic renewal, which means you authorize Epic Renewal to charge the amount you designated by your selected product. The subscription fee includes any applicable federal, state, VAT or municipal taxes or duties. Epic Renewal may change the subscription fee amount for new or renewal Subscription Terms upon 30 days prior notice to you via email. Any changes to the subscription fee will be effective upon your next billing cycle, and will not apply retroactively or to the remainder of your current Subscription Term.
- Unless you cancel your paid Epic Renewal Subscription, your Epic Renewal Subscription will automatically renew at the end of each Subscription Term unless you terminate your Epic Renewal Subscription prior to expiration of the then-current Subscription Term. At the time of renewal, Epic Renewal will charge the credit card you provided upon signup and original purchase, unless you provide Epic Renewal with an alternate payment method prior to expiration of the then-current Subscription Term. Residential customers may update their payment method through their account on the website. Business customers may update their payment method by contacting Epic Renewal via email.
- You may cancel your paid Epic Renewal Subscription at any point during your Subscription Term. Partial subscriptions will not be refunded. If Epic Renewal is unable to provide residential pickup service at your location, you will be refunded the full amount paid at the time of purchase. If Epic Renewal needs to cancel a business subscription for any reason, the business will refunded the prorated amount from the cancellation date via mailed check to the address listed on your account. You should allow between 7 to 10 business days for refunds to be issued. Contact us for assistance.
- Refunds are not available for any service purchased at a discounted price or through any promotion, third-party promotion, gift certificate, or coupon. Retained credit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.